Thursday, October 18, 2012

Twelve Tales: Snow White and Rose Red (in progress)



















For October's Twelve Tales I've decided to illustrate "Snow White and Rose Red".  I remember my grandma reading me a version of this story when I was little, which makes it extra special for me.  And one of the main characters is a bear.  And, well, bears are awesome.

In other news, I was interviewed by the lovely Laura Clempson.  You can read the interview over on her blog, Cupcakes for Clara.  Huzzah!!  Thank you Laura!

3 comments:

  1. Bears are awesome! Your interview was great and with your beautiful style I'm sure you'll be illustrating a picture book soon! Maybe even Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful interview, Brooke!! And Snow White and Rose Red are looking gorgeous. I'm sure you'll have another great fairy tale illustration when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Snow White & Rose Red -- so sweet! Can't wait to see what they'll be doing. Congrats on the Disney-Hyperion project and the great interview!

    ReplyDelete