Monday, January 26, 2015

Drawing...





















Hello from New Orleans!  We arrived here last evening after spending a few days at Sea Rim State Park in Texas.  I have several quickly approaching deadlines, but hopefully I'll be able to carve out a little time in the next few days to head into the city for some beignets and chicory coffee. 

In the meantime there's lots of drawing and painting to be done, which means lots of warm-up sketches like this one of a fox and his pal.

I hope you're well, wherever you are!

3 comments:

  1. Hope your fox knows some Cadien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your little characters, Brooke. I hope we can connect when you return from your creative journey. Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Such a fan of your work and characters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete