Monday, September 14, 2015

Oh, hello!






Oh, dear.  I'm afraid it's been too quiet around here lately.  Behind the scenes there's been lots of drawing, inking, cross-hatching, manuscript revising, fairy sketching, website updating, and beach strolling.

After a spin around the Olympic Peninsula (which we loved), we're currently in Northern California.  Soon we'll head east towards Telluride, Colorado, where Bill will attend a photo conference and I'll attend a picture book writing workshop taught by Liz Garton Scanlon (which I'm super excited about!).  

In other news, I've been loving the web comic, Alfred, by Abigail and Emily Halpin.

And I'm a little bit obsessed with my friend, Aaron Bagley's, Sleep Comics.

Also, have you seen which books are on the Caldecott radar over on The Horn Book?  It's an interesting list.

I hope you're enjoying these first days of autumn wherever you are.  And I hope that sometime this week you'll find yourself curled up in a cozy chair with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment